ECCA has been founded in 1999 by members who were active in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical EPC Projects.
In 1990s, by initiation of NPC in order to expand the potentials of the Engineering Companies to become EPC Contractors; among more than 60 engineering companies active in Oil & Gas sector, ECCA members planned to develop their capabilities to become EP / EPC Contractors.
Since then, ECCA members have performed most of the refineries, gas treating and petrochemical projects in Iran, either on stand-alone basis or in a joint venture with the international companies.
The ECCA members have performed:
- More than 130 EP/EPC projects in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical by the end of 2016
- Most of the projects are Mega projects with production capacities which were the largest in middle east
- The contract price of the Projects are more than USD 17 Billion.
- The ECCA members have more than 21,000 employees
- ۹۵% of them are full time employee
- ۷۵% of such employees are university graduates
- At the moment, ECCA members are eligible to handle about USD 30 Billion projects.
ECCA members in cooperation with international engineering firms and technical institutes have been able to:
- Acquire and transfer several know-how
- Develop several licenses and know-how for different technologies in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries
Summary of Capabilities
- General Contracting (GC)
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- Project Management Contracting (PMC)
- Finance and Insurance Arrangement
- Feasibility and Conceptual Studies
- Technology Evaluation and Selection
- License and PDP Arrangement
- Basic Design and FEED Preparation
- Detail Design and Engineering
- Procurement Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply of Material and Equipment
- Pre commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up Management
- Field Engineering, Technical Services and Construction Supervision