Delivering Our Promises – ALWAYS
- Company Background
- Areas of Activity
- Human Resources
- Previous Project List
- International Cooperation
JAHANPARS is a leading, privately – held General Contractor with more than half a century of successful track record, active in different industrial fields and specifically in oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
Areas of Activity
- Building, Urban Development
- Road, Railway, Airport and Ports
- Earth and Concrete Dams, Reservoirs and Major Civil and Infrastructural Works
- Drainage and Irrigation Networks
- Environment Protection and Utilities Including Water Treatment,
- Sewage Networks and Water Systems.
- Gas and Water Injection
- Oil, Gas, Water and Sewerage Pipelines
- Oil and Gas Surface Facilities
- Tank Farms
- Oil and Gas Refineries and Desalination units
- Gas Gathering and NGL Recovery Plants
- Compressor and Pump Stations
- Jetties and Offshore Platforms
- Petrochemical Complexes
- Cement, Steel Mill, Paper Mill, and other Industrial Plants
- Electrical and Combined Cycle Power Plants and Sub-stations
- Electrical Transmission and Distribution Networks
- Industrial Plant Maintenance, Overhauling and Rehabilitation
The management team of JAHANPARS group consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals who have successfully executed many complex projects. The number of personnel during the execution of major overlapping projects in the past has reached over 12,700.
JAHANPARS has been awarded the highest ranking in 7 major industrial fields by the Iranian
Government as follows:
- 1st Grade in the field of Oil & Gas.
- 1st Grade in the field of Equipment Installation.
- 1st Grade in the field of Power.
- 1st Grade in the field of Water.
- 1st Grade in the field of Roads and Transportation.
- 1st Grade in the field of Building Construction.
- 1st Grade in the field of Industry and Mine.
JAHANPARS has been awarded with the following certifications by SGS:
ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management System
ISO/TS 29001: 2010: QMS for Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Projects
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management system
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
ISO 3834-2:2005 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials.
HSE-MS: Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
Our highest priorities are ensuring health, safety and the environment.
JAHANPARS honored to achieve excellent safety records in various projects, about 28 million man–hours without any LTA or fatality since last 2 years.
Previous Project List
JAHANPARS is always welcome to get in partnership with other contractors / consultants / vendors to make synergy toward better services.
- Some partners such as:
- Belleli , Italy
- Entrepose , France
- NUOVA Cimimontubi , Italy
- Shinwha , Korea
- Petrofac, UK
- CPECC , China
- SNC Lavalin , Canada
- Sinopec Services Kish Co., China
- SINOCONST, China
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting , Oman
- Saud Bahwan Group, Oman
- Al Hassan Group of Companies, Oman
- Tecnicas Reunidas (TRE), Spain
- Special Technical Services (STS), Oman