- check Managing Director: A. Mehraban
- check Date of foundation: 1985
- check Phone: (+9871) 32273148
- check Fax:
- check E-mail: email@example.com
- check Website: www.pidec.com
- check Address: PO. Box 71455-618 Shiraz- Iran
PIDEC fundamental goal is sustainable development by balancing economic, environmental and social needs allowing prosperity for present and future generations.
- Company Background
- Areas of Activity
- Human Resources
- Previous Project List
- International Cooperation
PIDEC is founded in 1985, as one of the subsidiaries of National Petrochemical Company of Iran (NPC), however following Iranian government privatization policy; PIDEC became fully privatized in 1994.
During the past years, PIDEC has acted as an EPCC contractor.
Areas of Activity
PIDEC provides the following services within the scope of project requirements:
- Project Management
- Finance Arrangement
- Sub- License Grant & Provision of PDP
- Feasibility & Market Study
- Conceptual Design & Technology Evaluation
- Basic Design and Detail Engineering
- Procurement Services & Equipment/Material Supply
- Construction Management
- Supervision, Field Engineering & Technical Services Assistance (TSA)
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-Up and Performance Test Run.
With a capacity of 2500000 Engineering Man-Hour/ year, PIDEC executes projects with different work scopes on STANDALONE basis or in a JV, Consortium or Subcontract modes.
PIDEC so far has successfully executed over 70 projects of Petrochemical Plants, Petroleum and Gas Treatment Refineries, Utility Plants, Offsite and Tankage Facilities, Chemical Production, Oil Depots and Environmental Protection Units in Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries.
- Grade 1 Certificates from Planning and Budget Organization in Oil ,Gas and Petrochemical industries in groups of Construction, Consulting and EPC Services
- Certificates form TÜV Nord in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Plant for ISO 9001,14001,29001,10668 and BS OHSAS 18001
- Member of The Engineering and Construction Companies Association – oil and power industrial (ECCA-opi) as an EPC contractor
Previous Project List
PIDEC, as an exclusive Iranian licensee, has direct access to some advanced world class technologies such as; Ammonia and Methanol processes from Casale Group of Switzerland, and Urea Melt and Urea Granulation Process Plants and Facilities from Toyo Engineering Corporation of Japan. Moreover, PIDEC has managed to diversify its experiences and technical know- how by close collaboration and frequent contacts with main licensors and renowned companies in the areas of petroleum refining, gas and petrochemical development projects.