Sazeh consultants mission is to perform project management , engineering, procurement, construction and construction management in the areas of oil and gas production, gas processing, petroleum refining, pipeline offshore oil and gas facilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, power generation and transmission, industrial complexes, pulp and paper / agro-industry , architecture and buildings, software engineering, utilizing innovative project management, solutions and with support of knowledge and experience of professional human resource maintaining sustainable development aimed at increase in internal/external stakeholder satisfaction
- Company Background
- Areas of Activity
- Human Resources
- Previous Project List
- International Cooperation
Sazeh is a privately-owned independent joint stock company founded in Iran in 1970, operating for over 52 years in a wide range of industrial and urban projects. Sazeh is involved in engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning of oil and gas industries both onshore and offshore as well as other industrial plants.
Sazeh together with its subsidiary companies are active in a wide range of industrial and urban projects. Sazeh executes EPC (Design-Build) projects on a lump sum turn-key basis and has the ability to integrate engineering, procurement and construction to deliver an overall plant.
Over 52 years, Sazeh has grown to become a premier engineering contractor with excellent performance record. We place particular emphasis on experience, reliability and quality of our services and are committed to understand the requirements of our clients and other projects stakeholders to achieve high quality products within project schedule and budget with due considerations to safety and environment.
Areas of Activity
The main fields of activity of Sazeh include:
- Oil and Gas Production
- Gas Processing
- Petroleum Refining
- Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities
- Petrochemical and Chemical Plants
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Industrial Plants
- Pulp and Paper / Agro Industry
- Software Engineering
In the headquarters in Tehran over 1200 staff are working on projects.
Sazeh Group has over 4600 personnel working on a wide variety of engineering, construction and fabrication projects in Tehran offices and construction sites.
We have currently 23 PMP’s (Project Management Professionals) certified by PMI (Project Management Institute) in Sazeh.
Sazeh has performed more than 150 major projects. Some of these projects include:
- Persian Gulf Bid Boland Gas Treating Plant
- Shazand Imam Khomeini Refinery Expansion & Upgrading Project
- South Pars Gas Field Development Phase 12
- South Pars Gas Field Development Phase 13 & Phases 22,23 and 24
- South Pars Gas Field Development Phases 15 & 16
- South Pars Gas Field Development Phase 19
- Bushehr Olefin Plant
- Bushehr HDPE Plant
- Arya Sasol MD-HDPE Plant
- Kermanshah HDPE Plant
- Mobin Air Separation and Compressed Air Plant
- Arvand PVC Plant
- Nuri 4th Aromatics Complex
- Shahid Tond gooyan PTA-1 Production Plant
- Fanavaran Methanol Plant
- Korpedje Gas Treating Facilities, Turkmenistan
- Neka-Jask Pipeline
- Ahwaz 350 Bed Hospital
- Expansion of Zanjan Transformer Manufacturing Plant
- Zergan Thermal Power Plant
Integrated Management System (IMS)
Sazeh IMS is based and established on the following standards:
ISO 9001:2015, ISO/TS 29001:2010, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
Previous Project List
Sazeh Consultants has extensive experience in cooperation with some of the leading and internationally known consulting engineering and construction firms for the design and construction of projects in Iran. This comprise of 42 companies in 13 countries. The names of some of such companies are listed below:
- JGC Corporation
- Toyo Engineering Corp.
- ABB Lummus
- Daelim Industrieal Co.
- GS Engineering & Construction Co.
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co.
- Samsung Engineering